Latest Developments at All Slots Casino

November 19, 2013
Bookmark and Share

In August 2013, All Slots Casino had a complete website redesign. This new face-lift made the website far more appealing than ever before, although it kept its trademark navy blue theme. The site also became much easier to use and some great new bonuses became available for both new and existing players.

Fast forward just a few months, to November 2013, and we can see even more changes have been made. Several new slots found their way into the casino, including great titles such as The Dark Knight Rises, Dolphin Quest and Rhyming Reels – Georgie Porgie, and then more recently, a slot called Racing for Pinks was released.

All Slots Mobile Casino has also recently had some new games arrive, such as Lion’s Pride, Big Top, Beak da Bank, What a Hoot and Halloweenies and perhaps Thunderstruck 2 will also arrive soon (if it hasn’t already by the time you are reading this).

One of the other major changes to happen here at All Slots Casino in November 2013 was the launch of a Live Dealer Casino, featuring regular dealers and also Playboy Bunny Live Dealers. The live games which are now available over this new, non-downloadable platform include Live Roulette, Live Baccarat and Live Blackjack, (Multiplayer games also available) and the same games are available in the Playboy Bunny Live Casino.

The September Payout Reports for All Slots Casino are also now available and this is the information which reveals how much the casino pays back in winnings (for the entire month of September 2013). Based on rigorous assessment by the independent specialists, eCOGRA, the following accurate results were obtained:

The average payout percentage for Poker Games at All Slots Casino was calculated at 97.49%. For Slot Games, this figure came to 96.23%. For Table Games, this figure came to 97.41% and for ALL Games, this figure came to 96.32%. These results are only for the month under review (September).

If you take the result for the Slot Games (which was 96.23%), it basically means that this amount was returned to players in winnings and the remaining 3.77% was kept as profit. For a more detailed explanation about this exact review process, you can visit www.ecogra.org/fairness.

One of the other exciting new things at All Slots Casino is a generous new £33 welcome bonus which is ONLY available for UK players who are registering an account for the first time. If you want to see some of these exciting new changes for yourself and if you want to check out some of these new games, head over to All Slots Casino today. Don’t forget that you can read the full All Slots Casino review right here on this site.

Recent News